The user and the service provider can organize themselves as they wish.
You can leave a review after the service. Users can give a review to hairstylist or make-up artists. And vice versa. So, the lower the note the worse the reputation.
Yes, very soon we will propose you products like raw shea butter, shampoos, conditionier, etc. These products will come from our partners.
Yes, of course. Just click on the following link: Services. Or just click on the button “Find a service” above.
We are currently offering the following services: Hairdressing and make-up. But other services will follow.
Filter the search
Yes. Just click on the menu “Find a service” or on one of the sub-menus “Hairstyle” or “Make-up”. On the right of the displayed page you will then find search criterias. By “product tags” select the city.
- Go on “My Account” then “My profile!
- Select the button “Rendez-vous”
- Then click on “New Rendez-vous” to make a new appointment
The following image illustrates the previous steps:
Yes, but we will then refund you 85% of the service fee. The paid fee for the maintenance of the website won’t be refunded.
Yes, there is. Each user pays for each service extra 10% for the site maintenance.
With Paypal or a credit card.
It’s free to make an account on our plattform.
- As user you have to pay for a service (hairstyling, make-up) and extra 10% of the service fee for the site maintenance.
- From this service fee we deduct 10% and the hairdresser, barber or make-up artist get the rest.
Easy steps to find a hairstylist/make-up artist
- Search for a service by clicking on the menu “Find a service” (Find a service). Or you can click on one of the submenus of “Find a service”: Hairstyle (Hairstyle) or Make-up artist (Make-up artist).
- Filter you search. You will find more details in the FAQ group “Filter my search” below.
- Make an appointment with your service provider
- Pay the service online
- Leave a review
It was indeed easy 🙂
How to register as a hairstylist/make-up artist?
- Click on the menu “Register as a hairstylist or make-up artist” or click here.
- After completing your registration – in order to add your services, click on the left menu “Products”.
- Then on “Add new”.
- Select ‘Virtual’ as the category of the product:
- Don’t forget to enter the name of the city where you propose your services with a hashtag before it. You should write it all in lower case letters. If you would like to write down several cities, you have to separate each one with a comma. For example: #darmstadt, #mannheim, #frankfurt. This is very important. Otherwise your services won’t be found. You should enter it in ‘Tags’:
- Write a persuasive description.
- Enjoy it and make a lot of money!